Unesco tour Palermo with audioguide from 6€
Discover the wonders of Palermo’s Arab-Norman UNESCO itinerary with our exclusive audio guide. In just two hours you can move independently and freely following our audio guide dedicated to the UNESCO itinerary, starting from our Infopoint in Via Vittorio Emanuele, and moving towards the Cathedral and all the other monuments that are part of the itinerary. If you want to know the main attractions of Palermo and have only 2 hours of time, our Walking Tour with UNESCO Audio Guide is the solution that suits your needs.
- How it works: You can rent the audio guide at our infopoint in via Vittorio Emanuele 351, at the historic Gulì palace. A map is provided with the audio guide. WITH THE UNESCO TOUR Along each route on the map you will find a monument or point of interest which will be referred to by an audio guide button.
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French.
- Unesco itinerary: Cathedral inside and outside with the history of Santa Rosalia, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Palazzo dei Normanni and Palatine chapel, Church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti and cloister, Church of San Cataldo, Church of the Martorana.
- DEPARTURE DAY: Every day according to the opening of the store
- DURATION: 2 hours
- DEPARTURE: Infopoint Via Vittorio Emanuele 351
- HOURS: 9: 30-13: 30/15: 30-19: 30.