Join this half-day tour to Corleone, a small town in the SICILIAN hinterland. You can have a unique experience with a visit to the museum “the Godfather’s House” in the heart of the village. After the visit in the spring-autumn season it is possible to admire the attractions of naturalistic interest n of the Cascata delle Due Rocche not far from the village.
we will bring to Corleone a small town in Sicily. Many of you will have already heard the name of this country, as the same fame that precedes it. We will enter the heart of Corleone inside a historic residence, built at the beginning of the first settlements of the country itself,
belonged for many generations to an aristocratic class of feudal lords.
The Godfather Museum: A noble residence of 1800 that tells the life of the Corleonesi. A journey to discover the history of Corleone, the daily life of peasants, noble landowners, the birth of the history of the mafia and anti-mafia. The project is very ambitious, it wants to be like a new experiment, the idea is to bring the visitor to a real knowledge of where he is, undertaking a real journey, physical and mental, where a narration will be the guide that will lead us to sharpen our senses, emanating a strong spirituality, which distinguishes our sixth sense.
Pick-up: NEAR MASSIMO THEATHER
- 8:00 am: DEPARTURE FROM PALERMO
- 10:15 am: ARRIVAL IN BOSCO FICUZZA TO VISIT THE BEAUTIFUL ROYAL HUNTING PALACE
- 11:00 Aam: STOP AT THE FAMOUS RUGGIRELLO’S BAR TO HAVE A COFFEE
- 11:15 am : VISIT OF THE GODFATHER’S MUSEUM WHERE YOU CAN ALSO HAVE A TYPICAL SICILIAN LUNC
- 1:30 pm: DEPARTURE FROM CORLEONE
- 3:00 pm : BACK TO PALERMO